Castles of Dion, Oren, Aden and Gludio are now controlled by NPC and cannot be captured.
Giran Siege (top)
There are the rules for Siege of Giran:
Siege time - Sunday from 22:00 p.m. till 23:00 p.m. server time
Siege preparation time - Sunday from 20:00 p.m. till 22:00 p.m. server time
Conditions for the registration of siege/defence - Clan level 3 or higher
- There are several options available during the preparation for a siege: registration for attack or defence, recruitment of mercenaries or participating as a mercenary;
- A player can choose any of the options - registration for attack or defence, recruitment of mercenaries or participating as a mercenary - by clicking on siege icon which becomes available during the Siege preparation time;
- A player can teleport to the right, left and central part of Giran Castle for free, using the siege information screen during the siege.
- Characters can’t move through each other during the siege;
- Ally characters can involuntarily attack each other (members/mercenaries of the same clan);
- Death during a siege does not cause experience loss penalty;
- If a siege participant dies (except members of a clan defending the castle) he can be revived in a special area;
- A player can use “Teleport” and “My Teleports” during the siege;
- Clan skills “Imprint of Light” and “Imprint of Darkness” were combined into one skill “Seal of Ruler”;
- “Seal of Ruler” reuse time is 2 minutes.
Mercenary system (top)
- Now players can join a siege as a mercenary;
- Each clan registered for attack or defence can recruit mercenaries. To recruit mercenaries click on “Choose mercenaries” button in the siege information screen;
- A clan cannot refuse to those who want to become mercenaries. If there are any requests from players to participate in a siege, a clan cannot deny registration for attacking or defending the castle.
- Mercenaries recruitment rules:
- Lv. 65 and higher.
- Member of a clan not registered for attacking or defending the castle.
- Non-Clan member character.
- If a character’s clan is at war with a clan sieging the castle this character cannot take part in siege as a mercenary.
- To become a mercenary a player should click on “List of Mercenaries” icon in the siege information screen and choose a clan he wants to fight for;
- As soon as request for a siege is submitted:
- Character’s name changes to '***-number', for example: ***-001.
- Clan membership temporarily changes.
- Clan/alliance/party channel/heroes channel/private messages chat is blocked.
- Hiring as a mercenary is cancelled if a character’s clan registers for a siege or defence.
- A mercenary can be invited to a party by choosing his character;
- After the siege is over the party with a mercenary is disbanded;
- A character hired by another clan cannot be invited to a party.
- A character receives a part of tax collected during a week between sieges as a reward for fighting as a mercenary and active participation in a siege;
- Mercenary character receives a reward only in case a clan hired him won the siege.
Effect for highlighting a sign of attacking and defending leaders in Siege Zone has been added.
- Badges size of clan members and mercenaries is smaller than leader’s badge size;
- When a clan leader or an ordinary clan member is typing a message in a chat a special icon indicating clan membership appears;
- A clan leader with the help of Chamberlain can impose a tax from 0% to 30%;
- A changed tax rate takes effect at midnight the next day;
- All the merchants in the castle are assigned to Giran and all the collected taxes are sent to Giran;
- Collected taxes are temporarily stored and are sent to the castle's treasury right after the siege.
Spectator Mode (top)
- Players can watch a siege for free using a city Broadcasting;
- In spectator mode a player can watch the situation moving his character;
- Player’s character is invisible to other characters in spectator mode;
- During spectator mode all the features which can affect a siege are blocked.