|April 30||June 4||5 weeks||Episode x10|
Enter in game every day and receive nice items to help your character! Every day upon logging into the game you will receive a new reward. All characters regardless of their level and class are eligible for participation in the event, and receive the same rewards. You can track your progress in a special window "Attendance Check". It appears every time you enter the game.
Or you can find it at game menu
Upon receiving a daily reward, item icon will turn into a red seal - it means that you have successfully received your daily reward.
Be careful: you can receive only one daily reward on your account - keep that in mind and choose the correct character to obtain rewards with from the very first day.
To claim the reward, click on its icon. You can claim your daily reward after being online for 30 minutes. Upon clicking on the reward a timer will be displayed in system messages - in case you have to wait.
Here you can find a list of daily gifts:
First event week:
Second event week:
Third event week:
Fourth event week:
- You can get a reward after spending 30 minutes in the game.
- The reward is available once a day to only one (any) character on a player’s account.
- There will be a timer, which starts to count down when the character is in the game. Thus, the time spent on the character selection screen is not taken into consideration.
- If a character leaves the game, the timer is reset to zero, which means that a player shall stay in the game for the next 30 minutes when they log again.
- Time until the moment when a player can get a new reward is reset at 06.30 (UTC +2) a.m. server time.
- If players skipped one day of the event and did not enter the game, at the end they would not receive one reward (27 from 28). For example, players received reward №1 on Tuesday after maintenance, and then they did not play on Wednesday, so on Thursday, they would get reward №2 (instead of №2 and №3 for two days).
- A character cannot get a reward in case of excess weight or Inventory Slot excess.
- A character of any level and class is eligible for the reward.
- All rewards obtained during the Attendance Check event will remain on the server even after the event has concluded.
- Event will be continued after merge
Last edited by a moderator: